AADA participates in City Market’s Electronic Fundraising Program! When you use your City Market Value Card, AADA receives a donation from City Market based on the total purchases made with your card every quarter. We hope you will take advantage of this convenient way to contribute to AADA year-round. Best of all, participation in this program doesn’t cost you a dime!
Be assured, AADA never shares or sells the personal contact information we gather from our supporters.
What Else Do You Need to Know?
- If you don’t have a Value Card, you can sign up for one at any City Market. Then you can provide the information to AADA and begin participating. (You must use your Value Card at least once before it becomes associated with AADA).
- If you are in City Market but don’t have your card, give the checker your phone number. This will ensure AADA still receives credit for purchases made with your card.
- If you are already supporting another organization with your Value Card, you can easily switch. Simply provide your information to AADA, and City Market Cares will make the change.
- If you lose or replace your Value Card, you must report the new card number to AADA to continue your support.
- Donations made through the City Market Cares Electronic Fundraising Program are not tax deductible.
- If you decide later to give your card number in support of a different non-profit organization, the change in beneficiary will go into effect at the beginning of the next calendar quarter. If you would like AADA to take your card off our donor list, simply notify AADA.
Thank you very much for considering supporting AADA through the City Market Cares Electronic Fundraising Program.